You might want the calls that come to your DID number received at your landline or mobile phone. In this case, you need to set call forwarding to PSTN (public switched telephone network).
Please follow these steps:
- At my.commpeak.com, go to DIDs -> Configure.
- Go to the DID Forward PSTNs tab.
- Make sure that your number where you wish to forward incoming calls is on the list. If it is not there, click+ Create DID PSTN Forward.
- In the window that appears, fill out the Name and PSTN fields:
- in the Name field, enter the name for the number you are going to forward your calls to;
- in the PSTN field, specify the number to forward the calls to.
- Click Save.
- Go to the DID Numbers tab.
- Choose the DID numbers for call forwarding: select the checkbox next to the needed number, select several DIDs by applying filters, or just leave the checkboxes clear if you want to forward calls coming to all your DIDs.
- In the For field, select the respective option - the numbers to which you want to apply the action: all the DIDs, the ones matching your filter, or selected numbers.
- In the do field, select Set Forward PSTN.
- In the field that appears next to do, select the name of the number you have created in steps 2-4.
- Click Apply Changes.
When forwarding to your own number, you will be charged as for outbound calls within your pricing plan.
Please sign in to leave a comment.